UserBox
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?
Advertisers
Members Online
4 Guests, 0 Users
+-Theme Select

Author Topic: Do you love racing?  (Read 92 times)

Offline kawasicky

• 500cc Rider
  • Brrr-Bik-Q
Do you love racing?
« on: November 12, 2010, 07:18:10 PM »
I mean really love racing......If your idea of a goodtime is watching  classic WorldSuperBike reviews, watching the mayhem of BritishSuperBikes or even studying the Motogp qualifying before you get to watch the horrible coverage on SPEED well keep reading.  I was lucky enough to be invited to the RacingUndergorund website by a member on here and Id like to return the favor.  I have one invitation/password to however replies first  :)    They're Torrents and please Seed a little. 
P.S. this site may take up hours of your life like mine as it has almost every race and season ever filmed.

Ott-Motorcycles.ca

Do you love racing?
« on: November 12, 2010, 07:18:10 PM »

Offline suffocated

• Global Moderator
  • 750cc Rider
    • Web - Link
Re: Do you love racing?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 08:44:43 PM »
I mean really love racing......If your idea of a goodtime is watching  classic WorldSuperBike reviews, watching the mayhem of BritishSuperBikes or even studying the Motogp qualifying before you get to watch the horrible coverage on SPEED well keep reading.  I was lucky enough to be invited to the RacingUndergorund website by a member on here and Id like to return the favor.  I have one invitation/password to however replies first  :)    They're Torrents and please Seed a little. 
P.S. this site may take up hours of your life like mine as it has almost every race and season ever filmed.

You're welcome.  :thumbsup:
And I highly recommend a racing fan take up kawasicky's offer of a membership invite. They're hard to come by, and the material on Racing Underground is unbelieveable - think of it as a motorsports archieve. F1, nascar, WSBK, etc. And for MotoGP you'll get FPs, Qualis, warm-ups, races, etc - all from Euro channels.

Offline karl_1052

• **** Post Whore ****
  • I am the sensible one.
Re: Do you love racing?
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2010, 12:00:36 AM »
I love Racing Underground
"If you can't annoy somebody with what you write, I think there's little point in writing." Kingsley Amis, British novelist, 1971