UserBox
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?
Advertisers
Members Online
5 Guests, 1 User (1 Hidden)
+-Theme Select

Author Topic: TURN 2 SPORTBIKE SCHOOL ANNOUNCES - 2011 SCHEDULE & PROGRAM LINE-UP -  (Read 238 times)

Offline Turn2Motosports

• Site Advertisers
  • New Member to Ott-Moto
    • Turn.ca
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Press release contact information:
Karen Grujic, Turn 2 Sportbike School
Tel: 613-883-2488   Email: [email protected]

TURN 2 SPORTBIKE SCHOOL ANNOUNCES 2011 SCHEDULE AND PROGRAM LINE-UP

CALABOGIE, Ontario – November 15th, 2010.   After a phenomenal inaugural 2010 season, Turn2 races forward offering 25 dates for the 2011 season.  All dates for 2011 will be open to the entire Turn2 Program Line-Up.  The upcoming season will include the continuation of the popular Turn2 MotoClub Super Lap TT Series and the Turn2 Labour Day MotoClub GP Race Weekend. 

2011 Dates
May 20, 21, 22, 23
June 9, 10, 18, 19, 20, 30
July 1, 11, 12, 22, 23, 24
August 3, 4, 13, 14, 15
September 1, 2, 3, 4
[/b]

Turn2 has been very busy this year renewing and establishing valuable industry partnerships.  New for the upcoming 2011 season, Turn2 will be offering Multi-Day Ticket Packs and Season Passes along with a revision to the MotoClub Membership Program.  Rounding out the offerings, Turn2 has expanded its popular Controlled Riding Group to include Stage 1 and Stage 2.  Turn2 is also very pleased to introduce its new Session Guarantee Program.

*Multi-day Ticket Packs; Choose from 5, 10 or 15 Day Packs.   In an effort to reward all our loyal riders, Turn2 has put together 3 Multi-Day Ticket Packs. Each Ticket Pack holder can choose any combination of ARC or CRG.  All Ticket Pack holders that purchase BEFORE Dec 10, 2010 receive additional incentives with first choice of all 2011 dates before they are released for individual sale to the general public.

*Season Passes; Turn2 is offering a seasons pass for 2011. Holders will be able to choose any ARC or CRG combination for all 25 days at one low price.  As a bonus, holders will also be invited to the exclusive Turn2 Pirelli Test Day on May 20, 2011.  For an additional incentive, Turn2 will be rewarding holders who purchase their passes before December 10, 2010 with a complimentary set of Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa tires.   Quantities are limited so act quickly.

*CRG Expansion; Stage 1 and Stage 2.  Turn2 has recognized that while a 5:1 student to instructor ratio in their CRG program provides an unprecedented level of focused training for rider evaluation there was a need to provide the rider an environment to work on instructor specific “assignments”.  Hence the creation of CRG Stage 2 that will operate with a 10:1 student to instructor ratio. 

*Session Guarantee; Knowing that learning and progression do not always happen without on-track incidents, Turn2 will be offering a “Session Guarantee” for all its CRG riders mounted on their own machines.  Each CRG day with Turn2 is broken down into 7 on-track sessions just as normal.  If you go down on track and you miss a session or the rest of the day, you will be awarded 1 point per remaining session. If you accumulate 7 points you have a day with Turn2. 

Turn2 would also like to acknowledge the addition of Steve Grujic to its Executive Management Team as General Manager along with Karen Grujic as the Event Coordinator.  Ross Millson will be the driving force behind Turn2 Motosports focusing his efforts on Turn2’s full service shop and track orientated retail store. “I can say without a doubt Turn2 is truly forging a new way forward considering every detail, providing flexibility without compromising quality,” proclaimed Steve Grujic.  Mike Whitter stated, “As President and Managing Director for Turn2, I could not have dreamed of having such a professional, well rounded, dedicated and focused team to take us into the 2011 season,”

For further details, email Turn2 at [email protected], visit Turn2 online at www.turn2.ca or call Turn2 at 613-883-2488

#########
About Turn 2 Sportbike School

Turn 2 Sportbike School was re-launched in 2010 as a division of Turn 2 Motosports by a team of dedicated Motorcycle Enthusiasts and Racers for all riders of every level to enjoy and explore their limits.  Turn 2 provides a full range of motorcycle services including trackside rider training programs, trackside motorcycle rentals, membership offerings, sales, service and special events.  The organization’s vision: “To provide riders of all abilities with access to a safe, controlled environment, and the necessary tools and guidance with which to advance their skills, increase knowledge and explore their limits”

The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.

For more information:
Karen Grujic   Tel: 613-883-2488   Email: [email protected]   Website: www.turn2.ca
Turn 2 Sportbike School (Administration Office) 906 Chantler Rd. Fenwick, Ontario, Canada   L0S-1C0
Turn2 Sportbike School (Trackside Office) 462 Wilson Farms Rd, Calabogie, Ontario, Canada  K0J-1H0
Tel: 613-883-2488
Turn2.ca - Explore your Limits -

Ott-Motorcycles.ca

Offline suffocated

• Global Moderator
  • 750cc Rider
    • Web - Link
Re: TURN 2 SPORTBIKE SCHOOL ANNOUNCES - 2011 SCHEDULE & PROGRAM LINE-UP -
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 10:31:40 PM »
I'll at least be getting the multi-day pack, but what's the price for the season pass? (I couldn't find it listed anywhere on the site)
See you May 21, 2011 **FOR SURE**  :headbang:

Offline Ostro

• 1200cc Rider
  • GSX-R 750, GSX-R 600
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 11:25:42 PM »
I'll probably get a multi-day pack too. I can't see myself doing more than one day in a weekend though and there are only 9 weekends, so the 5 pack seems like the best option for now.

And then there's the motoclub to consider. Does that offer additional discounts when bought with a multi-day pack?

Offline Turn2Motosports

• Site Advertisers
  • New Member to Ott-Moto
    • Turn.ca
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 09:25:29 AM »

Seasons Pass (all 25 days) $3999.00 + receive FREE test day May 20th for season pass holders only (25 to sell)
-any ARC or CRG combo
-2 free guest passes (bring a friend to ride for free)
-1 FREE set of Pirelli Diablo corsas
-FREE gear rental all season
-10 FREE tire installs
-$100 in Bluestreak bucks
-$50 off Flak Jacket Tire warmers
-Pirelli Hat and tshirt
- 2 pair tickets to Canadian National (Mosport or ICAR)
- Free Turn 2 Membership ($99 value)
-FREE 2011 motoclub weekend race class fees (labour day weekend races)

VIP Seasons Pass (all 25 days) $4999.00 + receive FREE test day May 20th for season pass holders only (10 to sell)
-Any ARC or CRG combo
-2 free guest passes (bring a friend to ride for free)
-1 FREE set of Pirelli Diablo corsas
-FREE gear rental all season
-FREE tire installs all year (any brand)
-$100 in Bluestreak bucks
-$50 off Flak Jacket Tire warmers
-Pirelli Hat and tshirt
-2 pair tickets to Canadian National (Mosport or ICAR)
-Free Turn 2 Membership ($99 value) - Allows discounts all season -
-FREE 2011 motoclub weekend race class fees (labour day weekend races)
PLUS:
VIP pit location
VIP paddock parking
Free use of dedicated Turn 2 pit crew
Free use of tire warmer, stands, canopies in vip area (pro pit style)
Free power, bottled water
Indoor overnight storage (at multi day events)
Free bike wash and set up in morning
Basically just show up and ride, we will take care of the rest.

Offline Turn2Motosports

• Site Advertisers
  • New Member to Ott-Moto
    • Turn.ca

Offline suffocated

• Global Moderator
  • 750cc Rider
    • Web - Link
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2010, 09:43:39 AM »
Great! Thanks for the info! I'll pass on the seasons pass (too $$$), but I will be getting the multi-day packs for sure!
....so is it bad that I've already got two days booked at Shannonville, ordered my Indy MotoGP tickets, and booking days at Calabogie for 2011?
Dear winter:  :thefinger:

The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.

For more information:
Karen Grujic   Tel: 613-883-2488   Email: [email protected]   Website: www.turn2.ca

So is Michelle/George not doing the media and org stuff anymore?

Offline gixxerone

• 50cc Scooter Rider
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2010, 04:48:01 PM »
what happened to a "potential" race series at bogie??? too bad :crybaby2:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 04:52:52 PM by gixxerone »
i love pete929!!!