UserBox

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Members Online

13 Guests, 0 Users

Advertiser

+-Theme Select

Author Topic: Donations broken since July 2015 - fixed January 27 2016  (Read 954 times)

Offline npereira

• Administrator
  • Nitrous Injected
  • Moé j'aime ca des pop-tartes... mousi mousi !
    • NPereira Personal Site
Donations broken since July 2015 - fixed January 27 2016
« on: January 29, 2016, 08:59:05 AM »
Hi All,

Just to inform everyone that I found a problem on the Paypal email that the Donation system was sending funds to. It was my old address which was not changed. Anyone donating after July 2015 up until January 27th, would not have gone through as the Paypal Email account was invalid. This would explain why there was no donation received or no one actually donated. But if you did, please see your Paypal account as the transaction is probably still in pending state or canceled. If so, cancel it and re-submit the donation, it would be appreciated.

A lot of changes have been done on the back end in early january. I have moved the site off of my old legacy Dell server, and moved it to a VPS hosted solution which gives us more bandwidth, and better availability.

I am still working on this as the site is hosted on a temporary VPS server. I am planning on moving it and all other sites to the permanent VPS and having a secondary VPS server as a backup Name Server. This is probably chinese to all of you but just wanted to inform what was going on in the background.

Anyways, please find it in your heart to donate to keep this site up and help pay for the hosting and maintenance. You the members are keeping this site up with your donations, so thanks for your continued support.

Regards,

Nelson Pereira

P.S.: If someone is looking to buy a Dell Server in perfect condition, please see this kijiji add: (specs in the add)
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-servers/gatineau/dell-poweredge-r310-idrac6-16gb-ram-raid/1132330995?src=/topAdSearch

Offline Rhetorik

• 500cc Rider
  • Plays well with others
Re: Donations broken since July 2015 - fixed January 27 2016
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 10:31:03 AM »
Don't think I have a paypal account, so no idea if I can check if I made a donation during that period.

Just made a new donation now though! Big fan of this site. Hope to make it out to more rides this year... assuming I don't bust up my body again.
*Matt

OttMoto Staff

Administrator:
npereira,
uberchuckie,

Moderators: NotKitten,
suffocated,

2017 Supporters

Here is a list of the Supporters of the site for 2017:

AlanB,
doubleud,
Hayabuser,
jaime2001sastre,
Ninja Johnny,
Old Sparks,
slabber,
Sparq,
suffocated,
VooDoo,

We thank you for your support in keeping Ott-Motorcycles.ca alive !