UserBox
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?
Advertisers
Members Online
7 Guests, 0 Users
+-Theme Select

Author Topic: **Rules** concerning complaints about shops/Dealerships.  (Read 1274 times)

Offline npereira

• Administrator
  • Nitrous Injected
  • Moé j'aime ca des pop-tartes... mousi mousi !
    • NPereira Personal Site
**Rules** concerning complaints about shops/Dealerships.
« on: September 03, 2007, 08:40:47 AM »
It is the sole responsability of this member to sit down and talk to the Service Advisor and/or the owner himself.

Before coming on here and blasting the dealers, you as a customer have the responsability to get it worked out with the dealer. Blasting them here wont solve anything and only puts fuel to the fire.

You have the ability to complain about dealers, but coming and writting the dealers' name is something that will no longuer be tolerated. People interested in knowing the dealers name can contact the user off-line.

Now:

• I will not tolerate dealer names appearing in complaints. This is not a complaint site, for that, go to small claims court.
  • I will not accept complaints that point to a specific dealer AND/OR a member of this site.
  • I will not accept Internet campaign of defamation concerning dealers AND/OR members of this site.

This is a site for people to meet others, do rides, read topics, etc... not the complaint department. For that, there is 2 other sites local to Ottawa that are not moderated.

NPereira
Administrator
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 11:50:45 AM by npereira »

Ott-Motorcycles.ca

**Rules** concerning complaints about shops/Dealerships.
« on: September 03, 2007, 08:40:47 AM »