Forgot your password?
Advertisers
Members Online
7 Guests, 3 Users
Ostro,
binlaggin,
suzukinduced
+-Theme Select

Author Topic: About the complaint of a member towards a local Dealership  (Read 2515 times)

Offline npereira

• Administrator
  • Nitrous Injected
  • Moé j'aime ca des pop-tartes... mousi mousi !
    • NPereira Personal Site
About the complaint of a member towards a local Dealership
« on: June 09, 2007, 01:23:17 PM »

It is the sole responsability of this member to sit down and talk to the Service Advisor and/or the owner himself.

Before coming on here and blasting the dealers, you as a customer have the responsability to get it worked out with the dealer. Blasting them here wont solve anything and only puts fuel to the fire.

This is the SOLE REASON 3 other local dealers WILL NOT pay for advertising on this site.

Because of threads like this, I am the one paying for this due to lack of Advertisement.

Out of how many customer that took advantage of the sale, this is the only one that complains. The dealer does specials like this for members of this site. Now because of 1 member blasting them, they will not do this sale ever again. Who pays? Not just me, but everyone that goes to that dealer sales.

You have the ability to complain and b**** about dealers, but coming and saying the dealers name is something I will no longuer tolerate. People interested in knowing the dealers name can contact the user off-line.

Another fact to all this is, Ott-Motorcycles.ca lost money in advertising due to this sole topic. The topic is written by a member that is not a Supporter of this site. It's because of this type of scenerio that this site might turn around and become a membership based site if we loose all advertisers because of posts like this.

I have taken the decision of deleting that post for all those reasons mentioned above. If you have complaints about this post or the fact that I deleted it, please send your complaints to ME DIRECTLY !  All posts complaining about my decision WILL BE DELETED !

FROM NOW ON...

I WILL NOT tolerate dealer names appearing in complaints. This is not a complaint site, for that, go to small claims court.

I WILL NOT accept complaints that point to a specific dealer AND/OR a member of this site.

I WILL NOT accept Internet campaign of defamation concerning dealers AND/OR members of this site.

This is a site for people to meet others, do rides, etc... read topics.

Nelson Pereira
Administrator
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 09:05:35 AM by npereira »

Ott-Motorcycles.ca

About the complaint of a member towards a local Dealership
« on: June 09, 2007, 01:23:17 PM »